Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Nitrogen Mumbai’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than following the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· The payment method consists of online payment with your credit or debit card as well as cash on delivery (COD).
· For delivery, shipping, and return policy refer to ‘Delivery & Returns’ section of the website.